ImmersionRC FPV EZAntenna Tracker (for EzOSD)
|- Power Requirements||5-7.4v DC, ~65 mA|
:, - The First Commercial Antenna Tracker for FPV/UAV use,
ImmersionRC FPV Antenna Tracker (for EzOSD)
- Simple audio connection to an A/V receiver, and two servos
- Uses telemetry data downlinked from an EzOSD, or TinyTelemetry module
- Integrated LCD, displays live telemetry and sensor data, including EzUHF link status
- Standard USB port for firmware upgrade
- Three button intuitive user-interface
- Non-volatile storage of last plane position, useful for locating a lost model.
- Non-volatile storage of the antenna’s position, and orientation, no need to reconfigure for repeat flights at the same location
- 3.5mm 4-pole socket for direct connection to A/V receivers, or the EzPowerBox.
Increase usable range, and image quality
The innovative FPV Antenna Tracker performs the almost magical task of following your model around the sky, pointing a high-gain directional antenna directly at your model.
This technology, previously seen only on military, or space applications, can greatly increase the range of an A/V link, and can make low-power license-free transmitters quite usable.
The unique TrackerLink interface provides a single-cable connection between the diversity receiver and the antenna tracker. This link shows frequency and RSSI information on the Antenna Tracker LCD display, and also optimizes the antenna’s positioning based on this data! (Rev. 2 only)
Check price and availability
Found 2 years, 3 months ago at HobbyKing