ImmersionRC EzOSD FPV on Screen Display
|- After-flight debriefing, shows a summary of the flight||Max. altitude, max. distance, max. speed, average speed, distance flown, etc.|
- Crisp text, shadowed to ensure visibility against a summer sky, or a winter evening.
- No need for a PhD to install and configure.
- Robust design, reverse polarity protection, overvoltage protection
- Firmware upgrades without a PIC programmer, standard USB port (mini-USB B) on-board
-Simple, uncluttered display, just the essentials. ‘Which way is home’, and ‘how long can I stay up here’.
- Warnings for low battery voltage, pack capacity reached, too high, too far, etc.
- Periodic Amateur radio callsign broadcast, to comply with FCC regulations.
- OSD control from a spare servo channel (optional), or by direct link to the EzUHF Rx.
- Intuitive menu system, with onboard menu buttons
- 10Hz GPS update rate
- 100A Current sensor
- PAL/NTSC auto-detect
- Digital link to the EzUHF Receiver for full uplink status during flight.
- Uncluttered display, enjoy the view, not the OSD clutter!
The FPVers OSD
FPV is coming of age, and its time for FPV equipment to come of age also.
The EzOSD was created by FPVers with hundreds of hours of experience, after listening to the wishes of countless ‘Newbies’, and experienced pilots alike.
Who wants to spend hours in front of a PC, or wading through a ...
Check price and availability
Found 2 years, 4 months ago at HobbyKing