The HobbyKing™ Guppy Mini Slope is a brilliant model perfect for those looking to get into slope gliders without the hassle and expense of building a traditional kit! Small in size, excellent construction quality and a high level of pre-assembly, all at a price that can't be beat! Working with European designer Mitja Erman, the Guppy has been refined into a great slope model in a plug and fly version to get you to the slope just that much quicker.
The two piece wing is built from balsa and covered in ultra-light film, as is the fuselage, horizontal and vertical stab. A plastic nose cone can be removed allowing a easy conversion to electric power.
The HobbyKing™ Guppy Mini Slope arrives with the wing, fuselage and tail sections pre-assembled, as well as the servos, pushrods and control horns all pre-fitted. After opening the box, you will simply need to bolt on the wing, the horizontal stab and install your own receiver/battery. Be flying literally minutes after opening the box.
• Plug and Fly - just add receiver, battery and fly!
• Built up balsa and plywood airframe with carbon tube boom
• Pre-covered in light weight multi-colored plastic film
• Bolt together construction, no glue required
• Servos, pushrods and control horns pre-fitted
• Design for slope or can be converted to electric power
2+ CH transmitter and receiver (micro receiver recommended)
4.8~6V receiver battery
UBEC/Voltage regulator (if using 2S lipoly receiver battery)